1) Each poster can only nominate 3 movies. If someone nominates a movie you already picked you can pick something else. If things are going slow I guess we can expand to 5 picks per person.
2) Once we have 64 movies I'll probably make a bracket and close off the nominations. I'll shuffle the movie seeds and tag everyone who participated to vote each round in this thread, so there won't be like 5 poll threads like in the past.
3) It's going to be random matches. In the first round we could get a match between the Godfather and The Shawshank Redemption and another where it's Point Break and The Last Crusade... It is what it is.
4) Voting will prob be 24 hours or 48 per round. I'd lean 48 just because weekend posters might not see it and it will give more time to discuss the match-ups. Judging by the threads on the first page, it's not gonna move to the 2nd until football season is back.
5) Not including Anaconda
6) No comedies, but movies with comedic elements like Back to the Future, Midnight Run and Fargo are acceptable. Want to seperate these though, so that a movie can only be in one or the other.
Back to the Future The Godfather Goodfellas Blade Runner 2049 No Country for Old Men Mad Max: Fury Road Skyfall The Godfather II The Dark Knight The Shawshank Redemption Pulp Fiction Cinderella Man Forrest Gump Inglorious Basterds Silence of the Lambs Saving Private Ryan One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest On the Waterfront The Usual Suspects Empire of the Sun Gone with the Wind Chinatown The Great Escape Return of the King The Lion in Winter Point Break The Empire Strikes Back Once Upon a Time in Hollywood Apocalypse Now! Blackhawk Down Jaws The Wolf of Wall Street The Terminator Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Dead Snow Army of Darkness Lawrence of Arabia Alien American Psycho Wizard of Oz Casablanca The Maltese Falcon The African Queen Rocky Avatar Return of the Jedi Snatch Scarface Tombstone The Martian Silver Linings Playbook Crazy Rich Asians 12 Angry Men Schindler's List The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly Let The Right One In (Foreign) The Girl With The Dragon Tatoo (Foreign) Manhunter(1986) Heat Pan's Labyrinth Se7en The Prestige Akira The Two Towers The Departed Training Day
Dead Snow vs Apocalypse Now! Se7en vs Crazy Rich Asians Heat vs Goodfellas Silver Linings Playbook vs LOTR: Return of the King The Prestige vs Point Break The Usual Suspects vs The Girl with the Dragon Tat (Foreign) Schindler's List vs Lawrence of Arabia Gone with the Wing vs Avatar The Departed vs Akira Chinatown vs One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Lion in Winter vs Rocky Silence of the Lambs vs Inglorious Basterds Cinderella Man vs Scarface The Dark Knight vs The Wizard of Oz No Country for Old Men vs 12 Angry Men The Godfather II vs Skyfall Alien vs The African Queen Back to the Future vs Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade Empire of the Sun vs Snatch Forrest Gump vs Pulp Fiction Casablanca vs The Shawshank Redemption The Wolf of Wall Street vs Tombstone The Maltese Falcon vs On The Waterfront Pans's Labyrinth vs Blade Runner 2049 Saving Private Ryan vs The Martian Once Upon a Time in Hollywood vs The Great Escape Training Day vs The Godfather Blackhawk Down vs The Terminator Mad Max: Fury Road vs Jaws Let the Right One In (Foreign) vs The Good the Bad and the Ugly The Empire Strikes Back vs Return of the Jedi Army of Darkness vs American Psycho
Apocalypse Now! vs Se7en Goodfellas vs LOTR: Return of the King Point Break vs The Usual Suspects Schindler's List vs Gone with the Wind The Departed vs One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest Rocky vs Inglorious Basterds Scarface vs The Wizard of Oz No Country for Old Men vs The Godfather PT II Alien vs Back to the Future Snatch vs Pulp Fiction The Shawshank Redemption vs Tombstone On the Waterfront vs Pan's Labyrinth Saving Private Ryan vs Once Upon a Time in Hollywood The Godfather vs The Terminator Jaws vs The Good The Bad and the Ugly The Empire Strikes Back vs American Psycho
Apocalypse Now! vs Goodfellas The Usual Suspects vs Schindler's List One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest vs Inglorious Basterds Scarface vs The Godfather PT II Back to the Future vs Pulp Fiction The Shawshank Redemption vs Pan's Labyrinth Saving Private Ryan vs The Godfather Jaws vs The Empire Strikes Back
Eyeland: Bitches, all of us bitches
May 21, 2020 15:23:25 GMT -8
Eddie: Yo, should I even go through the 20+ profile hits in the last 24 hours? Hell no. Why should I even respond to each and every one of them? What's the difference between me and you? A whole lot is the answer. Fuck ya'll. If you don't like me, blow me!!!
May 21, 2020 17:54:25 GMT -8
Eddie: I'm not looking for popularity. Fuck, I was just asking to be murdered here. I just don't give a fuck. Not anymore, anyways. This place has become nothing more than a virtue signaling hot spot to all the libtards.
May 21, 2020 17:58:53 GMT -8
Eddie: If anyone thinks I care only about my own "vanity" here, you'd be sadly mistakin'.
May 21, 2020 18:01:09 GMT -8
Ø𝔩åƒ Շђҽ Q̷u̷ar̷an̷t̷i̷n̷ed: No one's going to "murder" you here... you'll just have to stop being a pussy and commit PSR suicide.
May 22, 2020 5:45:14 GMT -8
Eddie: Lol. Not going to happen.
May 22, 2020 5:52:27 GMT -8
Eddie: You'll just have to stop being a pussy and kiss my ass.
May 22, 2020 5:54:19 GMT -8